Posted on 2019-10-05, by BaDshaH786.
PhotoMill X 1.6.0 macOS | File size: 57 MB
PhotoMill helps you batch convert your photos into popular image formats giving meaningful file names, watermark with text and image, adjust colors, fit geometry and more. PhotoMill reads all the popular image formats and converts to: BMP, GIF, HEIC, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, TIFF. You control settings for each format.
PhotoMill reads all the popular image formats and converts to: BMP, GIF, HEIC, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, TIFF. You control settings for each format.
32-bits support allows you to retain image colors rich and vibrant, and make advanced color adjustments.
CMYK color model uses printer's inks which allows you to prepare your photos for printing.
Correct capture dates of your photos, remove private tags (GPS, camera owner, keywords etc.), set your own copyrights, keywords, IPTC rating.
Watermark with image and text. Rich settings, flexible geometry. Metadata tags for text: capture date, keywords, camera maker etc.
The Info Panel gives you useful details about the selected photo, including previews, histograms, and image metadata: EXIF, IPTC etc.
Fit image size with a bunch of geometry actions: scale, crop, add border, trim, trim color, rotate & flip, auto rotate (by EXIF orientation), change resolution.
Give meaningful names to files using text and tags: index, capture date, camera owner, original name, original folder, "find & replace" etc.
Adjust your photos: gamma, contrast, exposure, sharpness, grayscale, sepia, HSL/HSV/RGB channels, auto contrast, RGB curves and more.
The up-to-date browser with such great features: Groups, Search and Image Info panels, Quick Look, Path Bar, Image Ratings, Color Labels etc.
PhotoMill allows you to search photos using the built-in search tool with up to 30 criteria and group your photos by capture date, image format etc.
PhotoMill allows you to share converted photos to Facebook, upload them to Flickr or transfer to other Mac via AirDrop.
You can see the actual look before conversion. Plus, you can compare an original and converted image in the "Before & After" mode.
Construct a sequence of actions to process each image. Enter values either in pixels or percent to not rely on image size.
You have an opportunity to assign an ICC color profile to your photos, convert images to a color profile or proof with a color profile.
Well-optimized, with 64-bits and multi-core processors support, PhotoMill reveals the real power of your Mac. Enjoy fast browsing and converting.
PhotoMill takes full advantage of the latest features and looks magnificent on macOS Mojave. Also runs great on High Sierra.
- Added support for macOS Mojave.
- Improved integration with Google Maps.
- Fixed issues reported by our customers.
Requirements: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor.
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare
- Ebooks list page : 41506
- 2019-10-06PhotoMill X v1.6.0 macOS
- 2019-08-27PhotoMill X 1.5.2 macOS
- 2019-08-27PhotoMill X 1.5.0 macOS
- 2018-12-10PhotoMill X 1.4.1 macOS
- 2018-12-10PhotoMill X 1.4.1 macOS
- 2018-12-03PhotoMill X 1.4.1 macOS
- 2018-11-24PhotoMill X 1.4.1 macOS
- 2018-11-13PhotoMill X 1.4.1 macOS
- 2018-07-19PhotoMill X 1.4.0 macOS
- 2018-12-10PhotoMill X 1.4.1 (1410) macOS
- 2018-11-13PhotoMill X 1.4.1 (1410) macOS
- 2019-10-11Alien Skin Eye Candy 188.8.131.52 macOS
- 2019-10-11QR Factory 2.9.16 macOS
- 2019-10-11MacCleanse 8.0.7 macOS
- 2019-10-10iVI 4.650 macOS
- 2019-10-10Movavi Video Editor 15 Business 15.5.0 macOS
- 2019-10-10Script Debugger 7.0.9 macOS
- 2019-10-10iSubtitle 3.3 macOS
- 2019-10-10MacBooster 7.2.6 macOS
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.